2023 OluKai Travel to Hawaii with OUTRIGGER Reef Waikiki Beach Resort Promotion
Terms and Conditions for the 2023 OluKai Travel to Hawaii with OUTRIGGER Reef Waikiki Beach Resort Promotion (the "Promotion")
By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these "Terms and Conditions"). Promotional materials relating to the Promotion, including all information on how to enter the Promotion, also form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotion materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
1. The promoter of this Promotion is OluKai Limited whose address is at Centrum House, 36 Station Road, Egham, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW20 9LF and our company number is (07238253) ("OluKai").
2. Participants must be at least 18 years old and legally resident within the United Kingdom. Employees and agents of OluKai or any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies and their immediate families and members of their households and anyone otherwise connected with operation or fullfilment of the Promotion are not eligible to take part1. OluKai reserves the right to require participants to prove that they are eligible. If a winner is found to be ineligible, OluKai reserves the right to award their prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
3. The Promotion commences at 12:00am UK time on November 24, 2023 and all entries must be received by 23:59PM UK time on the closing date of November 27, 2023.
4. To enter the Promotion, participants must purchase any OluKai product2 on the UK OluKai website located at the following URL address: www.OluKai.co.uk (the "Website") and participants will then be automatically entered into the Promotion by OluKai.
5. Use of script, macro or any automated system to enter the Promotion is prohibited and entries made (or which appear to have been made) using any such system may be treated as void. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries will be rejected. Participants may only win one prize per person, irrespective of the number of entries submitted.
6. Entries submitted by any other means will not be accepted: only those submitted via the official method of entry.
7. The prize to be won is a 4-night, 5-day stay at OUTRIGGER Reef Waikiki Beach Resort for 2 people, 2-seat economy class airfare to Hawai’i, 2 pairs of OluKai shoes3. The prize must be redeemed before December 31, 2024. A winner is responsible for paying all associated costs that are not specifically stated in these Terms and Conditions. A winner is also personally responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and any VAT, national and/or local tax liabilities incurred in claiming or using the prize. The prize is as stated and is non-exchangeable and non-transferable. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize in whole or in part. By participating in the Promotion, participants agree that the prize is awarded on an "as is" basis, and that neither OluKai nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies, make any representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the prize.
8. The winner of the Promotion will be selected on December 7, 2023 and will be the name chosen at random4 from all complete, eligible, properly submitted entries received before the end of the applicable closing date.
8.1 The winner will be notified no later than December 7, 20235 by email to the email address provided on entry. Winner must include name, email address, postal address and telephone number by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.6 The prize will be sent and outlined in full via email to the email addresses provided by the winner in advance. If any direct messages or e-mails to the winner are returned as undeliverable, the winner fails to provide their name, email address, postal address and telephone number or [the winner refuses or is unable to provide an eligible postal address for receipt of their prize by December 14, 2023, OluKai reserves the right to conduct a further random draw to award their prize to another participant. If a winner has not claimed their prize by the date specified in the notification of winning,7 OluKai also reserves the right to conduct a further random draw to award their prize to another participant.
9. In the event that, for reasons beyond OluKai's reasonable control and not related to the winner, OluKai is unable to award the prize as described in these Terms and Conditions, OluKai reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value, or at its sole discretion, the cash value of the prize. In the event of a printing or other error resulting in there being more winners than prizes for the Promotion, OluKai reserves the right at any time to allocate the available prize through a further draw or to divide the prize or the value of the prize between the winners of the Promotion.
10. The provision of the prize does not imply endorsement by OluKai of OUTRIGGER Reef Waikiki Beach Resort or any other third parties concerned in any way with the Promotion. Any complaints or queries relating to the use of the prize should be directed to OUTRIGGER Reef Waikiki Beach Resort.
11. OluKai must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award for the Promotion took place. OluKai must also provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.9 OluKai will not make public the name, address or phone number of the winner.
13. OluKai reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified within these Terms and Conditions or in the event of a virus, a computer bug or unauthorised human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of OluKai that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the Promotion. Neither OluKai nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies are responsible for any condition, circumstances, losses, failures or delays caused by events beyond its or their control such as (but not limited to) the acts or defaults of any supplier selected by OluKai to provide the prize or otherwise that may cause the Promotion to be disrupted or corrupted, or that may lead to loss or damage of the prize in transit to the winner.
14. Save where it has been negligent, OluKai will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participants' entry into the Promotion or their acceptance and/or use of the prize, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit their ability to participate in the Promotion. OluKai will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, defaced, incomplete, illegible or otherwise unreadable entries. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt by OluKai of any entries. Proof of posting, transmission or handing in is not proof of receipt by OluKai of any entries. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit OluKai's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not as a matter of law be limited.
15. Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Promotion in a manner, which in OluKai's reasonable determination is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unjust to other entrants (including without limitation tampering with the operation of the Promotion, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or OluKai and/or any of its agents or representatives) may be rejected from the Promotion at OluKai's sole discretion. Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the Promotion, OluKai may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Promotion as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising as a result of such actions.
16. All OluKai's decisions in relation to the Promotion are final and OluKai will not enter into any correspondence with participants.
17. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions.