Weekly Shoe Giveaway: Terms & Conditions
By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these "Terms and Conditions"). Promotional materials relating to the Promotion, including all information on how to enter the Promotion, also form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotion materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
1. The promoter of this Promotion is OluKai Limited whose address is at Centrum House, 36 Station Road, Egham, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW20 9LF and our company number is (07238253)("OluKai").
2. Participants must be at least 18 years old and legally resident within the United Kingdom. Employees and agents of OluKai or any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies and their immediate families and members of their households and anyone otherwise connected with operation or fullfilment of the Promotion are not eligible to take part. OluKai reserves the right to require participants to prove that they are eligible. If a winner is found to be ineligible, OluKai reserves the right to award their prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
3. The Promotion commences at 12:00AM (midnight) UK time on Friday, October 13th, 2023 ("Opening Date") until 11:59PM (midnight) UK time on Wednesday, January 31st, 2024 ("Closing Date") (the time between the Opening Date and the Closing Date being the ("Promotional Period")).
4. The Promotion will be administered on https://olukai.co.uk (the "Website"). Use of script, macro or any automated system to enter the Promotion is prohibited and entries made (or which appear to have been made), using any such system may be treated as void. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent sign-up methods will be rejected. Participants may complete the entry form using one email address only to participate in the Promotion. Any participant that registers (or which appears to register) for the Promotion via the entry form, using multiple email addresses will be disqualified. Participants may only win one prize per person during the Promotional Period.
5. Entry to the Promotion is free; no purchase is necessary. To enter the Promotion, participants must submit their email address on an online entry form: https://olukai.co.uk/?olukaiukgiveaway Entries submitted by any other means will not be accepted: only those submitted via the official method of entry.
6. The prizes to be won are either a pair of shoes, chosen by OluKai which are available on OluKai's website https://olukai.co.uk ("Shoes") or an OluKai gift card (of an equivalent value to the shoes) ("Gift Card"). A winner is responsible for paying all associated costs that are not specifically stated in these Terms and Conditions. A winner is also personally responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and any VAT. The prizes are as stated and are non- exchangeable and non-transferable. There is no cash or other alternative to the prizes in whole or in part. By participating in the Promotion, participants agree that the prizes are awarded on an "as is" basis, and that neither OluKai nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies, make any representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the prizes.
7. The winner of the Promotion each week during the Promotional Period will be selected on each Monday falling within the Promotional Period (unless the relevant Monday is a public holiday, in which case, the winner will be picked on the next working day) and will be the first names chosen at random each week, from complete, eligible email addresses included on each participants' entry form registered for the Promotion at the time of each random draw.
8. The winner (from each week) will be notified no later than 5 business days after the winner draw date by email to the email address provided when participants completed the online entry form to register for the Promotion. Winners must include name, email address, postal address and telephone number by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The winner each week may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize. The prizes will be sent to the winners by post to a postal address within the UK notified by the winner in advance. If any e-mails to the winner are returned as undeliverable or the winner fails to provide their name, email address, postal address and telephone number or the winner refuses or is unable to provide an eligible postal address for receipt of their prize by 5 business days after the email notification of win, OluKai reserves the right to conduct a further random draw to award their prize to another participant. If a winner has not claimed their prize by the date specified in the notification of winning, OluKai also reserves the right to conduct a further random draw to award their prize to another participant.
9. In the event that, for reasons beyond OluKai's reasonable control and not related to a winner, OluKai is unable to award the prizes as described in these Terms and Conditions, OluKai reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value, or at its sole discretion, the cash value of the prizes.
10. OluKai must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award for the Promotion took place. By entering the Promotion, participants agree to have their first name and county featured in publicity materials relating to the Promotion without further reference, payment or other compensation. This includes making their name and county available on OluKai's website or Instagram. Such details will also be made available to participants and the public on request by sending an email to OluKai at email@example.com no later than 1 day after providing their information. If a participant objects to any or all of his or her name and county being published or made available in this way, please contact OluKai at firstname.lastname@example.org upon entry to the Promotion. In such circumstances, OluKai must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
13. OluKai reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified within these Terms and Conditions or in the event of a virus, a computer bug or unauthorised human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of OluKai that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the Promotion. Neither OluKai nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies are responsible for any condition, circumstances, losses, failures or delays caused by events beyond its or their control such as (but not limited to) the acts or defaults of any supplier selected by OluKai to provide the prize or otherwise that may cause the Promotion to be disrupted or corrupted, or that may lead to loss or damage of the prizes in transit to the winners.
14. Save where it has been negligent, OluKai will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participants' entry into the Promotion or their acceptance and/or use of the prizes, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit their ability to participate in the Promotion. OluKai will not be responsible for any lost, incomplete or illegible entries. Proof of transmission is not proof of receipt by OluKai of any entries. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit OluKai's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not as a matter of law be limited.
15. Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Promotion in a manner, which in OluKai's reasonable determination is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unjust to other entrants (including without limitation tampering with the operation of the Promotion, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or OluKai and/or any of its agents or representatives) may be rejected from the Promotion at OluKai's sole discretion. Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the Promotion, OluKai may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Promotion as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising as a result of such actions.
16. All OluKai's decisions in relation to the Promotion are final and OluKai will not enter into any correspondence with participants.
17. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions.